- : Would you let this continue if you could only remember the last 8 minutes?
- : How would being an immortal affect your choices?
- : What would your future self do if your future self was a very wise badass.
- : How much of this is truly sustainable? Would you still keep going at this once the novelty wears off and daily life settles back in?
- : If you only had three months to live, would you be doing this, right now?
- : Does doing this yield benefits equal to or greater than the cost of not doing this?
- : Would the situation still be perceived the same way if the gender were different? Why would gender be a factor, and is that a rational line of thought?
- : If it makes you feel bad, then what can you do instead that would be a better use of your time?
- : Strip away every noun label and every adjective modifier... Look only at the verbs. Do you still want this in your life?
- Maslow's Hierarchy are you addressing? Are lower levels of the pyramid sufficiently fulfilled for you to be prioritizing this level, right now? : For the effort you are about to spend time on, which level of
- : Pick the three most important things to you in life... health, money, love? Will this serve or work against those three highest priorities?
Wednesday, August 11, 2010
Your answer is personal, but the right question can help get you there...